Guardian, a Koru customer, recently hosted a webinar that we participated in called: “Preparing for the Automation Revolution: Is Your Company Ready?”
The webinar covered trends in workplace automation, the Guardian innovation model, and a showcase of emerging technology across AI, machine learning and predictive data analytics.
Interested in Koru? Hop ahead to the 64-min mark and you’ll learn the following in a 15-min segmented hosted by Josh Jarrett, our co-founder and chief product officer.
- The main problems that talent acquisition is facing today
- An overview of why we’re relying on the wrong signals for hiring (and what Google thinks)
- How Koru solves this problem with new and better signals, predictive hiring models, insights & analytics and a candidate experience.
- What drives performance in today’s workplace
- The Koru7 — the skills that matter most in today’s innovation economy
- How we can make better decisions with machine learning
- The old way of hiring vs. what you can do today
- A look at the Koru Hire product
Watch on-demand today.
J JMore from J