We Are a Culture of We
Director of B2B Demand Generation Marketing
Koru is the leader in predictive hiring based on the real drivers of performance, the Koru7™ Impact Skills. We’re mobilizing the “Grit over Grades” revolution with innovative talent leaders from some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our goal is to help companies find best-fit candidates at scale and improve diversity, retention, and recruiting efficiency. The product uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to sort and score every applicant. The result is increased efficiency and performance for the employer, while opening up massive opportunity for applicants who are shut out of so many opportunities today.
We are looking for a seasoned B2B marketing leader with a deep understanding of messaging and positioning and recent experience creating demand and filling the top of a SaaS sales funnel. Ideal candidates will have previously worked in a dynamic startup environment and be equally comfortable crafting integrated strategies and pitching in on day-to-day plan execution.
What’s In It For You
- Work in a high growth environment, marketing a world-class predictive analytics cloud software to talent acquisition leaders and line of business executives.
- Pair your expertise in B2B marketing with something meaningful that will have a positive impact on the world. How about all that, and the chance to work at one of the hottest startups in Seattle, named startup of year in 2015?
- Develop integrated marketing plans and campaign calendars designed to achieve quarterly MQL goals and translate into qualified sales opportunities.
- Track success metrics and pipeline contribution from all marketing programs, consistently delivering executive reporting.
- Work with sales, product and customer success leaders to craft thought leadership messaging that can be extended to speaking opportunities, PR and influencer outreach, blog posts and social amplification.
- Develop a content plan and manage outside contractors to create 1–2 marketing assets each quarter to drive awareness, capture leads and accelerate the sales process (examples include ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, digital tools, etc.).
- Guide the regular execution of email campaigns — defining audiences, content, calls-to-action, and overseeing the health of the database. Advise on the design of workflows, system integrations and ongoing optimization.
- Oversee digital marketing efforts including paid advertising, SEO, remarketing, and lead capture on the Koru website.
- Optimize lead nurture programs and support BDR prospecting, ABM, and sales acceleration programs as needed.
- 6-8 years B2B marketing experience – familiarity with SaaS software sales cycles, selling to HR leaders valued
- Skilled at defining buyer personas and developing compelling content for each stage of the buyer journey
- Expertise in designing, executing, and reporting on multi-channel demand generation strategies – including nurture programs and prospecting support for BDR outreach
- Background driving inbound marketing activities – attracting and converting qualified web traffic
- 2-3 years leading marketing efforts in a startup environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple independent contractors to produce assets/successfully deliver projects
- Knowledge of and experience with Hubspot highly valued
Koru provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Koru complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Koru expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Koru’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.