We Are a Culture of We
Enterprise Account Executive
Koru is the leader in predictive hiring based on the real drivers of performance, the Koru7™ Impact Skills. We’re mobilizing the “Grit over Grades” revolution with innovative talent leaders from some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our goal is to help companies find best-fit candidates at scale and improve diversity, retention, and recruiting efficiency.
We are looking for an energetic, driven Sales professional with sound business acumen, strong analytical and technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive. You will be charged with adding and growing Fortune 1000 enterprise and high growth mid-tier accounts by identifying, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. An ideal candidate should be a creative self starter willing to test new approaches and ideas as we build out a world class sales organization.
What’s In It For You
Work in a high growth environment, selling a world-class predictive analytics cloud software.
Pair your expertise in enterprise sales with something meaningful that will have a positive impact on the world. How about all that, and the chance to work at one of the hottest startups in Seattle, named startup of year 2015?
- Prospect, target and approach talent executives and operating executives at Fortune 1000 and high growth companies.
- Negotiate and close customers for the Koru predictive hiring product in various industries.
- Become an expert on the Koru predictive hiring product and the relevant needs of our clients and prospects.
- Contribute to both sales and product strategy.
- Collaborate with the implementation and customer success teams, ensuring that clients are kept fully engaged and informed through every stage of the sales process and that the transition to implementation is seamless.
- Maintain relationships with customers to maximize retention, upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with early career talent acquisition or HR technologies for enterprise.
- Must be competent analytically, such that understanding and explaining an analytics product is a core competency.
- Demonstrated success in quota-carrying sales, preferably selling an analytical or technical product or professional services to enterprise business clients (5+ years, $1M+ quota).
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a fast-moving, dynamic startup environment.
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle with multiple constituents, including C-level executives.
- Highly competent in use of Salesforce.com and sales cadence tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Most important Koru7™ Impact Skills for this role:
From the beginning, we’ve invested in building our culture very intentionally.
Here’s a hint about what it’s like to work at Koru:
- A culture of “we”. We have each others back. We listen hard to each other. Have strong opinions, loosely held. Check our ego at the door.
- Positive not Pollyannaish. Assume anything is possible, act as though everything is not possible. Point out the flaws and problems, and bring solutions to accompany problems we raise.
- Fun loving. Do the work we love. Find time for good times and make room for love in our lives. Laugh. Care for one another.
- Whip smart. Efficient and competent. Data-driven. We have a growth mindset, have a culture of learning and are not afraid to be wrong.
- In service. We advocate passionately for our Korus and employers.
- Transparent. Share openly, err on the side of overly transparent.
- Responsible owners. For thinking across the whole business, using data and voicing our informed opinions.
These define how we work and what we hold ourselves accountable to every day:
- Be your best self, especially when it’s hard.
- Have hard conversations in the moment. Feedback is a gift.
- Practice radical authenticity.
- Anything is possible, but not everything is possible.
- Have the courage to fail fast and cheap.
- Invest in the right relationships.
- Be an owner, never a victim.
More About Koru
Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Koru is the leader in predictive hiring based on real drivers of performance, retention, and diversity — grit, ownership, teamwork, curiosity, rigor, impact, and polish. We’re mobilizing the “Grit over Grades” revolution with forward-leaning talent acquisition and business leaders in medium to large enterprises, from high growth technology companies to Fortune 100 investment banks.
Koru was founded by veteran entrepreneurs Kristen Hamilton, co-founder at Onvia and former COO at World Learning, and Josh Jarrett, former head of Higher Education Innovation for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and consultant with McKinsey & Company. Koru has raised $15 million in funding from First Round Capital, Maveron, Battery Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, City Light Capital, Trilogy Equity Partners, and QueensBridge Venture Partners.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koru provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Koru complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Koru expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Koru’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.